Airtel 5G Plus: Revolutionizing Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing and More in Bihar-Jharkhand
Airtel, one of India's leading telecommunications services providers, has announced the launch of its 5G Plus services in the cities of Muzaffarpur, Bodh Gaya, Bhagalpur in Bihar, and Ranchi, Jamshedpur in Jharkhand.
Patna/Ranchi. Airtel, one of India's leading telecommunications services providers, has announced the launch of its 5G Plus services in the cities of Muzaffarpur, Bodh Gaya, Bhagalpur in Bihar, and Ranchi, Jamshedpur in Jharkhand. These services are in addition to the already live 5G services in Patna.
With the roll-out of Airtel 5G Plus services in Bihar and Jharkhand, the region will witness a boost in economic growth as various sectors such as education, healthcare, manufacturing, agriculture, mobility, and logistics will be revolutionized by the ultrafast network speeds and advanced technology offered by the service.
Airtel 5G Plus promises to offer massive speeds, the best voice experience and will work on all 5G smartphones, while also being more environmentally friendly. Customers with 5G enabled devices will be able to access the Airtel 5G Plus network at no extra cost until the roll-out is more widespread. The company plans to expand the network and make its services available across the state over time.
Airtel 5G Plus is currently available in specific locations within the cities of Muzaffarpur, Bodh Gaya, Bhagalpur, Ranchi, and Jamshedpur. The company plans to expand its network and make its services available across the entire state in the near future. These specific locations include:
• In Muzaffarpur: Mithanpura, Motijheel, Brahmpura, Juran Chapra, Ramdayalu, MIT, SKMCH, Chakkar Maidan, Bairiya, Sutapatti, Chata Chowk, Gobarshahi, and Khabra.
• In Bodh Gaya: Kalchakra Maidan, Mahabodhi temple, Pachhati, Royal Residency, Bodh Gaya Hospital, and Domuhan Road.
• In Bhagalpur: Kachahri Chowk, Khalifabaad Chowk, Sarai, SM College, Tilkamanjhi Chowk, Urdu Bazar, University Road, and Nath Nagar.
• In Ranchi: Ranchi Railway Station, Main Road, Firayalal Chowk, Lalpur, Hinoo Chowk, Harmu, Piska More, Kanta Toli, Deepa Toli, Khelgaon, Booty More, and Rajendra Chowk.
• In Jamshedpur: Sakchi Market, Bistupur, TELCO Colony, Tatanagar Railway Station, Sonari, Mango-Dimna Road, Kadma, PM Mall, and Bhubaneshwari Mandir area.
The CEO of Airtel for Bihar, Jharkhand and Odisha, Anupam Arora, stated that the launch will allow customers to experience ultrafast network speeds and access to high-definition video streaming, gaming, multiple chatting, instant uploading of photos and more.
Airtel has been at the forefront of 5G innovation over the past year, having demonstrated the power of 5G with a host of powerful use cases that will change the way we lead our lives and do business. These include India's first live 5G network in Hyderabad, India's first 5G powered hologram, India's first recreation of a game-changing world cup match played at a time when there was no TV coverage, India's first 5G connected ambulance and India's first private 5G network with Bosch for boosting manufacturing productivity.